There are many benefits when it comes to selling your home in the winter, (including less competition), but there are also some challenges. One of those challenges is maintaining your home's curb appeal with snow on the ground. Here are some tips to help you keep your curb appeal, even in the winter!
- Landscape with winter-hardy plants that can withstand the snow, like evergreen
- If you have a porch, create a welcoming space and stage it with weather resistant outdoor furniture
- Add warm exterior lighting to make your house glow on dark winter days
- Remove any hanging icicles from your home's roof and gutters
- Keep your walkway and driveway clear from snow, for both safety and curb appeal
- Add a pop of color with a freshly painted door, a colorful wreath, mailbox, etc
Ready to sell your home this winter? Connect with an agent today: https://www.thecblife.com/our-agents/