As I look out my window, I see promising signs of warmer weather on the horizon. The ice slowly drifting down the river is few and far between, the trees have their first buds, and the once looming snow banks are no more. It’s official, Spring has Sprung!
As we move into the warmer months, there are plenty of things that homeowners should be doing to ensure their home is in tip top shape. Here is our summer home checklist to help you tackle of your summer home chores!
- Service and store your winter tools and equipment
- Service and prepare your summer tools and equipment
- Clean out gutters and downspouts
- Check the roof for any winter damage
- Have your HVAC serviced
- Change your air filters
- Wash your windows
- Clean your patio furniture
- Pressure wash your patio and deck
- Fertilized your lawn and gardens
- Clean your grill
Coldwell Banker Lifestyles guide buyers and sellers in New Hampshire, Vermont, and Western Maine. Find an agent today: Click Here.