Thanksgiving is this week and let’s be honest - there’s going to be leftovers! Just imagine it, it’s Friday, the day after Thanksgiving and you’ve got a fridge full of turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing and more. Just how will you enjoy them?
Now, you could take the traditional route and make yourself a turkey sandwich, or you could go the easy route, and just load a plate and toss it in the microwave. However, we’ve found some exciting recipes and ideas to transform your leftovers into a new experience.
- Thanksgiving Egg Rolls: Yes, you read that right! Pull out your favorites, build your egg rolls, fry them up, and then dip them in gravy or cranberry sauce. Yum!
- Thanksgiving Stromboli: By using pre-made pizza dough this recipe is super easy and pairs well with a nice light salad. Lay your dough out flat, pile it high with your favorite leftovers and then bake it to a golden brown perfection.
- Thanksgiving Pizza: This idea is a great way to get the kids involved! Utilize a pre-made crust and then pile on the gravy (sauce) top with mashed potatoes, turkey, and your other holiday favorites. Pop it in the oven and voila!
- Turkey Tetrazzini: So you’re over the sides and just have some turkey left? We’ve got you covered. Pair your cooked turkey with a cream sauce and spaghetti - now you’ve got a dynamite turkey tetrazzini!
- Turkey Nachos: Talk about a mash up! Smother your tortilla chips with shredded turkey and your favorite nacho toppings. Perfect for a snack or a meal.
- Thanksgiving Sliders: It just didn’t feel right preparing this list and not including a sandwich! Stuff your leftover dinner rolls with mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce and more (might we suggest some creamed onions?). Pop them in the oven and get ready for a deliciously easy way to feed a crowd.
Our mouths are watering already! We hope you and your families have a happy, healthy and delicious Thanksgiving. Find these one more recipes on our Thanksgiving pinboard today: Explore Recipes.
Coldwell Banker Lifestyles connects real estate buyers and sellers in New Hampshire, Vermont, and Western Maine. Find an agent today: Click Here.
Ready to find a new place to enjoy your left overs? Find a Property: Click Here.