Ghosts, goblins, and witches - oh my! October is here and so is the haunting season. We all know that Halloween will look a bit different this year; however, that doesn’t mean it can’t still be fun for the whole family. Today we are sharing 7 great ways to get your spook on.
- Carve Pumpkins: This is a great way to enjoy the fall season and to show your creativity. Grab a pumpkin from your local farmer and then head outside with your family to get started.
- Host a Virtual Costume Party: Get your friends together on Zoom for a virtual costume party.
- Reverse Trick-Or-Treat: Dress the kids in costumes and head to the front yard as members of your community or neighborhood drive by and deliver treats in a similar fashion to the drive by birthday parades that became famous this year.
- Boo Your Friends: Make a goodie bag filled with treats and then try to sneak your bag onto the doorstep of your recipient. Make sure to include information so they can keep the fun going!
- Halloween Movie Marathon: Enjoy classics like Hocus Pocus, It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and The Nightmare Before Christmas while munching on seasonal snacks. Need snack ideas? How about caramel apples, popcorn, graveyard pudding cups, or some of the other spooktacular snacks we have on our Pinterest board?
- Creepy Dinner Buffet: Make a Halloween buffet filled with devilish delights. Enjoy dishes like eyeball meatballs, bloody finger hot dogs, rice krispie brains, and cheesy breadstick bones. Our Halloween board on Pinterest has a ton of great ideas check it out here.
- Trick or Treat Hunt: Create a fun Halloween scavenger hunt around your home and yard. Create riddles and clues to help guide your kids to the items you have hidden. This can be fun during the day or extra spooky at night!
Several towns are still holding their traditional trick-or-treating events! We suggest connecting with your local town governments to find out if your town is hosting trick-or-treating hours.
Whether you end up celebrating at home or walking the streets in your witches hat, we hope you and your families have a safe and happy Halloween!
Coldwell Banker Lifestyles connects real estate buyers and sellers in New Hampshire, Vermont, and Western Maine. Find an agent today: Click Here. Find a home today: Click Here.